Select Page

Notice of Transfer

A Notice of Transfer is a form which can be completed online or at a tag agency and submitted in order to put the Oklahoma Tax Commission Motor Vehicle Division on notice that you have sold your vehicle and to whom you have sold it to.

Questions? Call (405) 521-1151 or email

How to complete your transfer:

  1. Download the form here.
  2. Fill out your form.
  3. Sign your form.
  4. Scan or take a photo of your completed form.
  5. Email your completed form to
  6. A Classen Tag Agency Representative will contact you to complete your transaction.